The TGI Raptor series are portable, easily deployed high accuracy IoT sensors with integrated wireless communication. Designed to work with TGI software out-of -the-box, these sensors collect in-grid data which flows into the TGI software and helps utilities:
- Identify and measure power loss from many types of diversions
- Identify commercial and industrial meter malfunctions and installation problems
- Increase efficiency of phase and load balance analysis
- Efficiently verify meter tampering flags and alerts using risk-based metrics
The TGI Raptors are designed for easy deployment and re-deployment on live electrical cables to measure and report on live line loading conditions. Single-phase raptors can be installed and removed from the ground by a single person, without service disruption. Readings are viewable immediately on your laptop or tablet.
TGI Raptors transmit collected data via cellular network or self-healing RF Mesh radio network. The cellular schedule is automatically optimized based on power consumption and battery levels.
- High accuracy current and power factor readings
- Rugged design and re-chargeable battery harvests power from the line.
- Records data at user-defined intervals for periodic cellular transmission or local wireless collection.
- Can be installed permanently in key locations.
- High accuracy current readings (1% from 0.1 to 400 amps)
- Measures all 3 phases at once
- Ideal in locations with limited space (e.g. inside enclosures)
Awesense works with other manufacturers to TGI-enable their devices and provide additional sources of in-grid data.
- Compact design for low voltage cabinets
- 2% accuracy from 10 to 630A
- Wireless, self supplied
- Stores live feeder load profiles (typ. 1-minute U, I, P, Q samples, energy indexes)
Our list of "out-of-the-box" supported devices is always growing so please get in touch if you have questions.
Even if a device is not supported out of the box, Awesense can build interfaces between TGI to maximize the amount of in-grid data available.