The VECKTA platform integrates the world’s most advanced energy system engineering tools with an end-to-end marketplace to bring together all the stakeholders to assess, design, supply, build, and finance your successful microgrid systems.
VECKTA simplifies onsite energy development. The VECKTA marketplace matches commercial and industrial energy users with full-wrap developers or capital, construction, and equipment to efficiently deploy onsite energy systems. VECKTA also helps companies prioritize a portfolio of sites and assess individual sites to determine the optimal technology mix and sizing based on their desired business outcomes across cost reduction, carbon emissions reduction, and resilience.
VECKTA is the only technology and commercial structure agnostic platform in the world that looks at all your requirements—technical, physical, financial, and contractual —to prioritize, assess, and deploy your distributed energy system solution.
The VECKTA platform consists of 4 steps:
- Prioritize: for companies with many sites, determine the highest value sites based on your business objectives to determine where to focus your resources today and in the future
- Assess: Powered by XENDEE, VECKTA designs the optimal onsite energy system for your specific needs. Consider technical, economic, and physical parameters necessary to design the optimal system
- Finance: VECKTA matches capital investors with onsite energy projects of all scopes and sizes
- Market Coordination: Every project requires a unique set of services and technologies. VECKTA coordinates and facilitates proposals from all the necessary vetted suppliers to ensure the best outcomes
These customized onsite energy solutions provide:
- Cost Minimization: Grid energy costs are rising across the country, leverage smart technology to optimize a mix of grid and onsite energy to take control of energy costs
- CO2 Reduction: Minimize your carbon footprint by implementing an onsite energy system and achieving your goals for a sustainable future
- Energy independence: Safeguard your energy reliability from vulnerabilities associated with today’s aging and centralized power grid