4 Horsemen Solutions
4 Horsemen Solutions specialize in providing essential solutions and solving problems for complex database technology environments and keeping them in optimal health and performance.
The SQL Assure™ Enterprise Solution operates as a Command & Control (C2) Center for SQL Server/Database environments on a corporate network. It is an overall health, optimization, and performance monitor, in addition to the regulatory reporting and compliance solution that it provides. It performs over 600 proprietary tests and furnishes a report with a pass, fail, or warning of “out of configuration” database settings that will impact regulatory compliance for PCI/DSS, NACHA, HIPAA, FERPA, FISMA, and NSA standards. The SQL Assure™ Enterprise Solution also provides the source reporting for outside Auditors.
The SQL Assure™ Enterprise Solution offers many key features, including:
- One-touch optimization and configuration fixes
- One-touch audit/reporting
- Superior reporting tools that analyze data more
- The ability to instantly identify issues within existing SQL Server deployments
- Utilization of built-in analytics to visualize specific data into a fully customizable dashboard
- Seamless integration with existing customer tools and resources, including Microsoft SQL Server versions 2005 – 2019, Amazon RDS, and Microsoft Azure Database Services
- Enterprise-level software application fully encrypted to source code levels
- The ability to turn functions on and off based on business needs
- Mobile Command and Control (C2) functionality
- Data-Driven Decision Making (DDDM) utilizing both Qualitative and Quantitative analysis
- Provides continuous evolution of DDDM by allowing customers to continually refresh and change business goals as market changes
- Reduced cost of system maintenance and troubleshooting
- PCI/DSS, NACHA, HIPAA, and FERPA regulatory compliance
- FISMA and NSA security standards compliance
- 24/7/365 enterprise-level customer services and support
- Remote support and troubleshooting capability
- Fully scalable
- Role-based user permission assignment and management, with complete audit trail
- Includes Microsoft SQL Server Best Practices Assessment and Reporting
Also, the SQL Assure™ Enterprise Solution comes with a robust knowledge base of articles and information that are linked internally. This content provides detailed descriptions of why failures and warnings have occurred, regulations that pertain to the situation, and how to restore compliance with either a one-click fix or a two-step dialog box with reviewable scripts. We also have responsive technical assistance as well as expert Account and Project Management ready to assist with installation, training, or day-to-day usage.
4 Horsemen Solutions™ also offers the Assure™ Dashboard Suite – the Assure™ Dashboard Designer and the Assure™ Dashboard Viewer – built to provide Any Data… From Any Data Source… Anywhere!
The Assure™ Dashboard Designer serves as a central location for users to access, view, and analyze real-time data with fully customizable dashboards. Whenever a change is made, any dashboard that draws on that information is update
The Assure™ Dashboard Designer serves as a central location for users to access, view, and analyze real-time data. Whenever a change is made, any dashboard that draws on that information is updated – automatically. These fully customizable dashboards provide an effective, consistent, single-pane visibility into all key business analytics, allowing you to easily track progress towards goals, saving time and effort.
The Assure™ Dashboard Designer offers many key features, including:
- Create Dashboards from ANY Data source
- Consistent, Real-Time Information
- Add Customizable Dashboards to Any Data-Driven Application
- Assign Permissions Per Dashboard Per User
- Preserve Investment and Increase Value in Existing Applications
If your organization requires more viewing capabilities without the customization options, then the Assure™ Dashboard Viewer is the perfect tool for you. The same dashboards, real-time data updates, and benefits as the Assure™ Dashboard Designer, only without the customizable design functionality. Get instant access to all dashboards from anywhere the viewer is installed.