Repower Holdings is a Commercial Real Estate investment firm that leverages energy data and building specific energy system upgrades.
Repower Holdings is a Commercial Real Estate investment firm. We leverage energy data and building-specific energy system upgrades to realize low-risk, ESG friendly returns on our asset investments.
We envision a world where smart investments transform all commercial buildings into sustainable assets that enable a better future. We drive sustainable, transformational investments in real assets by leveraging the value created through energy systems upgrades.
We have capital partners in place and are actively targeting real estate acquisition opportunities based on the following criteria*:
- Geographic Market: Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, Texas
- Tenant Type: Fortune 1000
- Credit Rating = Upper Medium Grade +
- Office / Industrial Users
- Asset Type: Single Tenant Asset (Office / Industrial Buildings)
- Buildings built between 1980-2005
- Size: 200,000 SF minimum
We are eager to build new relationships with asset managers, family offices, and owner-occupants. We are actively open to discussions with solution providers in the fields relating to energy efficiency improvements and, especially, building-to-grid interactivity.
* We will also entertain acquisition opportunities that meet most, if not all, of these criteria.“