Buzz Solutions provides an AI-powered Software Platform and Predictive Analytics for detecting faults and anomalies on power line assets.
Buzz Solutions provides an AI-powered Software Platform and Predictive Analytics for detecting faults and anomalies on power line assets and components for power utilities. Buzz automates the process of inspection of power lines for faults and anomalies by analyzing millions of visual data points captured by helicopters, drones, and linemen in the field for power companies thus saving them a great amount of time, money as well as preventing wildfires, power outages and other climate change effects on the physical grid infrastructure. Buzz Solutions’ mission is to safeguard the world’s energy infrastructure and build a smarter, reliable, and resilient grid of the future.
Buzz Solutions’ PowerAI platform enables the following advantages:
- Automation: Our AI saves months of manual analysis time while improving efficiency and accuracy in the inspection and maintenance process.
- Cost-efficiency: Our Machine Vision and Predictive algorithms provide power utilities with a minimum of 50% cost savings for data processing.
- Reliable: Our AI algorithms are trained on proprietary datasets and guided by industry experts. We create data portfolios, annotated systems, and case-specific Machine Vision algorithms, achieving state-of-the-art accuracy for asset anomaly detection.
- Data source agnostic: Our AI is data source agnostic and provides accurate results for a wide range of visual data sources including drones, helicopters, fixed-wing aircraft, and static cameras
- Prevent Power Outages and Wildfires: Our mission is to improve the utility inspection process and safeguard power infrastructure through a digital transformation while preventing power outages and wildfires
Buzz Solutions also provides their AI and analytics algorithms as APIs that can be easily integrated into utility data storage and infrastructure to deliver insights. Their APIs can also integrate with existing asset management systems, work order management systems, and GIS systems to deliver highly accurate insights about the health of the power line, grid infrastructure, substations, and vegetation management.