EnergoTech Lublin SP Z O O
ENERGOTECH LUBLIN SP Z O O is located in Lublin, Lubelskie, Poland and is part of the Utility System Construction Industry. ENERGOTECH LUBLIN SP Z O O has 15 employees at this location and generates $2.48 million in sales (USD). There are two companies in the ENERGOTECH LUBLIN SP Z O O corporate family.
The company Energotech Lublin was founded in 2010. The company’s primary activity is automating the MV power grid to construct and commission radio-controlled disconnecting points. For this purpose, the digital radio communication system from Radius, operated by OSD, is used. Currently, the company employs highly qualified engineering and technical staff and performs highly specialized works on 110 kV and MV lines. The scope of these works includes, among others:
- Monitoring of a 110 kV line (DOL – dynamic load capacity of the line),
- Detection and location of failures in MV networks (ILMS),
- Measurement and start-up works at 110 / MV and MV / MV substations,
- Assembly of secondary circuits,
- Execution of power networks and installations,
- Electricity measurements,
- Testing of dielectric equipment,
- Voltage tests and fault location tests for MV and LV cables,
- Installation of switch gears in constant and constant air insulation by EATON,
- Construction supervision,
- Technical consultancy.