the TGI Platform
TGI - True Grid Intelligence - is a combination of software and IoT devices that helps utilities monitor their distribution network and find problems on the grid faster.
TGI Lite, combined with our suite of Raptor sensors, allows for an unprecedented level of insight into live grid conditions.
Data collected from devices out in the field lives within the easy to use, concise interface of TGI Lite, enabling fast energy balancing and basic grid monitoring.
TGI Aware is not only connected to every sensor deployed in your grid, it also understands the intricacies of the network it’s operating on. Track GIS changes over time, segment the grid according to your preferences, and understand the relationship between various grid elements in TGI’s clean interface.
TGI Aware also boasts powerful mesh networking tools, and is able to untangle the most complicated situations out there.
A powerful mix of software, IoT devices and services, TGI Premium predicts where losses are
costliest and ROI is highest, then
gives investigative teams tools to
identify losses quickly and collect
evidence for legal and audit purposes.
TGI Premium also boasts all the features available to Aware subscribers.
INtelligence for a truly smart grid
Awesense's TGI software provides an accurate understanding of the distribution grid, and helps reduce outages and financial loss due to unknown losses and theft. TGI software offers a comprehensive and systematic approach, using true grid data to:
- Provide situational awareness of high risk service areas
- Prioritize services areas that require investigation
- Identify load and consumption anomalies
- Identify and prioritize losses in the distribution grid
- Automate intelligent energy audits
- Identify and prioritize specific loads for further inspection
USING ALL THE DATA AVAILABLE
TGI can integrate data from multiple sources to perform its analysis:
- Substation automation and distribution automation systems (SCADA)
- Automatic meter reading (AMR) systems
- Advance metering infrastructure (AMI)
- Meter data analytics (MDA) systems
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Customer Information Systems (CIS)
- Asset Management Systems (AMS)
An important advantage of the TGI suite is that you don't need all these systems in place find losses. Our customers that do not yet have AMI have been able to reduce up to 50% of their losses less than 3 years. TGI can delivers results based on in-grid data even in grids with limited investment in smart technologies.