The 2nd annual #BCTECH Summit brought together over 5,000 business and technology leaders, entrepreneurs, investors, academics and students to exchange new ideas, make new connections and explore the latest tech innovations fuelling BC’s economy.
- More than 3,000 delegates registered across the province and the globe.
- 300 BC companies, organizations and post-secondary institutions showcased their unique innovations and research such as virtual and augmented reality, robots, exoskeletons and robots.
- More than 1,500 secondary and post-secondary students, along with teachers and chaperones, explored exciting career paths related to technology during Youth Innovation Day.
- Forty of BC’s brightest tech stars pitched to more than 200 elite, national and international investors during the Investment Showcase.
- Over 250 B2B meetings connected 145 BC tech firms with 41 potential technology buyers and scouts from the private and public sectors.
We were attending as part of the Wavefront AC delegation