Job description, responsibilities, and duties
Awesense is currently seeking a Project Manager based out of Central Europe to lead project implementation of our technical solution for clients in Central European countries.
Your technical strengths and customer-facing skills will play an important role in ensuring customer satisfaction for existing and new accounts.
This position is not linked to a particular place of work, you can choose from one of our three offices located in Stara Tura (Slovakia), Brno, Prague or you can work from home and enjoy a flexible work schedule.
- Act as the project manager for multiple customer implementation projects concurrently;
- Translate client needs into technical/functional requirements of the platform;
- Develop comprehensive project plans covering system implementation, training, and operation of the Awesense solution;
- Lead execution of projects, managing issues, risks, changes, and resources according to standard project management best practices;
- Deliver projects on time meeting quality, customer service, and team expectations;
- Support the development and deployment of standardized project management processes based on lessons learned.
Employee perks, benefits
- Ability to work from home
- Flexible working hours
- Company provided laptop and cell phone
- Annual bonuses
Requirements for the employee
- English - Upper-intermediate (B2)
- Slovak - Proficiency (C2) and/or Czech - Advanced (C1)
Microsoft Word - advanced
Microsoft Excel - advanced
Microsoft PowerPoint - advanced
Minimum number of years of experience
Personality requirements and skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively deliver software implementation projects, preferably SaaS;
- Demonstrated ability to act as a customer liaison leading to a high level of customer
- Demonstrated leadership, decision making and problem solving skills;
- Demonstrated ability as a self-starter, able to work diligently with minimum supervision;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for interfacing with customers, project teams, and stakeholder and for sharing technical information clearly with both technical and non-technical audiences;
- Strong organizational and documentation skills;
- High attention to detail;
- Ability to travel domestically or internationally up to 25% of the time;
- Willingness to work in shifted working time and in a geographically distributed team.
How to Apply
If you are interested in making a difference in the world, with a talented and passionate team, working on interesting problems, while making some serious equity in the process, let us know.