Data is a key resource for utilities. It’s compared to crude oil, it’s extracted, cleaned-up, and processed. Few utilities are taking action to make effective use of the data they have at their disposal. Data quality is often problematic with myriad spatial and temporal issues present. Correct and accurate information is necessary for proper decision making.Continue reading “Data Governance & Data Quality for Utilities”
LEAN distribution management can help utilities with the rapidly changing landscape of the industry. Aging infrastructure combined with decentralized generation is leading to a cosmic shift in the way utilities operate their grid.Continue reading “How can utilities increase productivity by x10 with LEAN distribution management?”
- Corporate Sustainability Report: 2020
- Digital Workplace: Cleantech Culture Series, Vol. 1
- Microgrids: Clean Energy Basics Vol. 1
- Awesense Deploys Its Digital Energy Platform To Accelerate V2G, Storage And Microgrid Integration With Northwest Utility.
- UOC and Awesense, winners of the Tech&Climate challenge to measure and reduce the environmental impact of the technology sector
- Opening the doors to digitalization: Awesense partners with Nexxlon & Industriepark Werk Bobingen
- Sensors for the distribution grid: Could we get to a $99 grid sensor and what impact would that have?
- Awesense and Kitu Partner to Accelerate DERMS Deployments
- Industrial and Commercial Energy Use Optimization
- Situational Awareness - Value for Utilities